Conveniently located in the heart of Los Angeles, cyberverse provides the absolute highest levels of customer service.
While this website can provide an overview and specifications, there’s simply no substitute for visiting Cyberverse in person.
It’s our great pleasure to host visitors. You’ll be guided by a Cyberverse principal who’ll have comprehensive answers to any questions you might have about the facility and services. Only by experiencing it directly will you fully appreciate the extraordinary effort and resources that have been put into making and maintaining this world-class colocation facility.
As important, you’ll get a sample of the attention, expertise and dedication to client satisfaction that is the hallmark of our organization. We look forward to meeting you.
You call, we answer, 24/7/365. Cyberverse is the antithesis of the faceless, impersonal corporation. Our success and longevity is the result of a ceaseless dedication to providing the finest technical support and personalized service. You simply won’t find a provider who values your business more than we do.
- Built to the latest seismic standards to avoid structural damage in case of major earthquake
- Located in the heart of Los Angeles, with connections to over 100 carriers at 600 West 7th Street, Equinix and One Wilshire. All connections can utilize premium multihoming for highest speeds and reliability. Our facilities have full HIPPA, SOC2 and PCI certification, along with annual SSAE 16 audits.
- Utility power from two independent substations is supplemented by 20 on-site 1.5 MW generators with an 85,000 gallon fuel supply, backed with prepaid diesel fuel supply contracts with four separate suppliers
- All power is UPS conditioned to be absolutely clean, and uninterrupted
- An ideal room temperature of 68 degrees F is maintained at all times, using proven Liebert Computer Room Air Conditioning, backed up with rooftop chilling towers
- Constantly and closely monitored via a comprehensive closed circuit camera and recording system
- Security personnel on-site 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- 3-tiered keycard access system
- Equipment stored in locking cabinets or custom built-to-suit cages
ACCESSIBLE, RELIABLE, FAST AND FUTURE FRIENDLY
- Conveniently located downtown in the heart of the Los Angeles telecomm corridor
- Extraordinary data capacity ensures stable and reliable connectivity now and in the future. 10 Gbps capable on the Cyberverse Premium BGP Blended Network, with connections to over 100 carriers at 600 West 7th Street, Telx, Equinix and One Wilshire MMRs
490,000 square feet
Outside 100-year flood plain
Seismic: Zone 4
Utility Power Capacity:
UPS Power Capacity:
N+1 and 2N
80–225 watts per square foot
Generator Power Capacity:
20 1.5 MW generators on site
125 pounds per square foot,
Fiber and Building Entry:
Diverse entry, four corner, redundant path
24x7x365 on-site staffed digital video monitoring and recording 3-tiered keycard access system
- SSAE 16
- ANSI/TIA-942 (Tier III+)
- CJIS - Security Policy
600 W. 7th St.
Los Angeles, CA