Los Angeles Data Center
Lease only the server cabinet space, power and bandwidth you need.
Versatile plans let you start with as little as a fractional octal with 5 Amps of power and 10 Mbps of multihomed bandwidth, up to multiple contiguous 44RU full racks with 40 Amps and 10 Gbps. Turnkey options mean you can be up and running in hours, instead of days or weeks. In many data centers, you share rack space with other users who then have physical access to your servers. But at Cyberverse, the partial cabinets have been specially engineered with self-contained units that prevent unauthorized access.
More cyberverse advantages:
- Located in the heart of Los Angeles, with connections to over 100 carriers at 600 West 7th Street, Equinix and One Wilshire. All connections can utilize premium multihoming for highest speeds and reliability. Our facilities have full HIPPA, SOC2 and PCI, and SSAE16 Type II Certifications.
- Redundant utility feeds from LADWP (2N) backed up with five (5) 1500 kW generators. N+1 or 2N electrical configurations are available.
- Seismic: Zone 4
- Fiber and Building Entry: Diverse entry, four corner, redundant path.
- Building-monitored HVAC with four (4) 20-ton AC units delivered in N+1 configuration.
- High security, with biometric readers, digital video recording and 24/7 on-site personnel.
- The highest levels of customer service, always just a call away.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 866.551.2656